Lara Croft: Character Photo Dispersion (My First)

by - 3:38 PM


I LOOOOVE Lara Croft!! :) She's my favorite fictional character. I love the latest action-adventure video game developed by Crystal Dynamics. I also got to see the credits in the end where all the names of the people behind Tomb Raider's success rolls. Job well done guys! My favorite weapon is the bow and arrow (since its like her signature weapon in the game) -- because I like killing stealthily. Hitman is my one of my favorite game too :D Plus, Daryl Dixon of The Walking Dead uses the Bow and Arrow as his signature weapon too. And he's so hot and strong!

Anyway, back to the image.
This is my first ever photo dispersion. Not that amazing, but I'm practicing on it. The font I used is Michroma. 

You May Also Like

0 comments