Rizal T-shirt Design

by - 2:00 PM


Whuddup guys? It's Kacey. Long time no post. :D

This design is for our project in Rizal Class under Miss Chiu. I designed it using photoshop. I used the Pen tool to make all of this. That girl is a self-portrait. Yeaahup. That's me. If you'll look closely, i really made a lot of details so that as much as possible, it'll look like me :P The hairclip, the id chord, the baller, the watch (i got carried away to the extent, i placed in my arms) If you're gonna zoom it closely, the ID is identical to mine in real life with correct ID Number, uhh, name. I also made myself wear our school uniform rather than creating a casual outfit to make it more like me. hahaha!

By the way, the sun & the stars were found on the internet :) Hihihi.

"CHANGE THAT BEGINS IN ME"
I'll just explain it to you next time why I chose these 5 words. Okay?

And I placed a LOOOOOT of watermark!! Well, to make sure that nobody copies this and use it as their own! Bleeh. If you want me to make a cartoon portrait of yourself, please don't hesitate to tell me. Okay?

Cheerios :)

You May Also Like

0 comments