Highest Pageviews yet! :P

by - 10:45 PM


Good news for me, because someone's taking an interest in my artworks, or maybe not? Lol. Assuming :P But it gets a little mysterious sometimes because of the fact that they still remain anonymous to me. But either way, I'm still happy that someone viewed my blog since I only introduced it on my instagram account! :D And yes, 21 (my favorite numbaaah) page views makes me so damn happy already. :P

If you don't mind, please leave a comment in one of my blog posts or ask me here: fm/memoirsofkeisha (I made that ask.fm account just a few seconds ago)

PS: I'll find a way to track your IP Address and reveal who you are >:D Bwaahahah. Naaah, Just kiddin. I've been busy enough to do that stuff. Soo yea. 

Keep the views comin' my virtual acquaintances! Gonna post something in a short while!

You May Also Like

0 comments