Professional Career Online Institute Logo

by - 11:43 PM


First and foremost, I would like to clarify to you that the concept is not originally mine. It is the official logo of Professional Career Online Institute (the creator is unknown to me, so if you happen to know him/her, please tell me so that I can say thank you and can put a credit for him/her properly)

Original Logo: Here

This is my latest project for my Client, Professional Career Online Institute. This was where I took my internship and learned a lot of stuffs from Computer Programming to Troubleshooting. One of their staffs requested me to create a soft copy of their Logo for their tarpaulin since their copy of the logo is in low resolution which is a NO NO when it comes to creating tarpaulin. So what I did, I added some three-dimensional effect to give it a modernized look. Changed the shade of blue a little bit. And that's all. But I don't think the company will use this for their tarpaulin since the whole design was obviously changed and they don't want that, so I gave the soft copy (PSD File) to them for free in case they wanted to remove the 3D effect and change the color back to its original :)

*I will update this tomorrow for grammatical errors and such since facing the computer screen tires me out!! So goodnight.

You May Also Like

0 comments