Sketching

by - 12:06 AM



SketchBook® Pro sketching and painting software is a professional-grade program for digital artists, illustrators, and designers

Practicing with my new pen tab!! Will post about it tomorrow. Teehee. But first, let me take a selfie. (Lol just kidding) let me show you my third sketch using this new sketching & painting software i downloaded a few weeks ago  :) It's free!! Which means everyone's welcome to try it! 


It's my third try (like I've said above)
My first two sketches sucked, because I was too excited to use the tab and too excited to paint something really nice using acrylic and oil pastels instead of familiarizing the software first! So it ended up with a very messy color combination, strokes in different directions, etc.

What I did was to look for tutorials on youtube about the basics and its distinctive features.
So, that's it for now! Will show you my pen tab next. So stay tuned! :P

You May Also Like

0 comments